Summary[edit | edit source]
Materials[edit | edit source]
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Mars Black, Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), Phthalo Green (Yellow Shade), Jenkins Green, (optional) Introductory color set
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in: Titanium White
- Specialty Items: Golden glazing liquid, Palette knife, palette, Chalk pastel pencil, T-square, Molotow marker, fine mist spray bottle
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Stephen and Mal have done a full Let's Play of the game on StephenPlays.
- Mallory has also painted other paintings for the Donkey Kong Country series, which are:
- “Sunset Shore", which is inspired by Donkey Kong Country Returns;
- "Tree Town" which is based on Donkey Kong Country;
- and silhouette style paintings based on Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze: "Lost Mangroves", "Autumn Summits", "Bright Savannah", "Sea Breeze Cove", "Frozen Tropics", and "Juicy Jungle".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.