Mal was inspired to paint Tropical Freeze, because she found the game fun and very innovative. She particularly liked the loading screens, which had beautiful color choices that fit each world in the game. She mentioned that she might paint more of the loading screens if her audience was interested in seeing more.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Carbon Black, (optional) Introductory Color Set
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in: Titanium White, Carbon Black
- Specialty Items: Golden glazing liquid, palette knife, palette, Chalk pastel pencil, Molotow marker, fine mist spray bottle
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Mallory has also painted other paintings for the Donkey Kong Country Series, which are:
- Music for this episode was provided by Super Soul Bros.