- Stephen and Mal's apartment
- The beach
Stephen did an interview today with SepharosAsks! He generally doesn't do interviews, but he had time to do so today.
He and Mal visit the beach briefly, then do some grocery shopping. Before dinner, a storm begins brewing outside. Stephen and Mal bring the cats outside to get them accustomed to the feeling of a storm (Rocko is extremely frightened of storms).
For dinner, Mal makes a delicious Doritos Taco Bake. Afterwards, they practice playing some more Donkey Kong Country 2.
- At the time of this writing (6/23/14), the interview and SepharosAsks' channel are no longer active. His new channel can be found here.
- Doritos Taco Bake recipe:
- Ingredients: 1 lb. hamburger, 1 pkg. taco seasoning, 8 oz. sour cream, 1 pkg. crescent rolls (8), 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can diced tomatoes (optional), 1 c. shredded cheese Dorito chips
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, tomato sauce, tiny bit of water, and diced tomatoes. Let simmer.
- In 9x13" dish, press out crescent rolls and roll them to form crust.
- Layer hamburger mixture, sour cream and then cheese.
- Crush Doritos chips to cover top of taco bake.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.