- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen starts the day off with leftover pizza. He speaks with some of the staff on the Minecraft fan server, who had to oversee a huge jump in traffic after Stephen released the first episode of StephenCraft the previous night. He publicly thanks them for all their hard work and encourages the audience to do so as well.
Stephen and Mal spend the rest of the day working. Stephen edits while Mal prepares the ingredients for making Herb and Breadcrumb Encrusted Chicken (recipe sent in from TheOrigamiGamer a.k.a. Bradley). It turns out to be fantastic!
- Stephen (to Mallory): "Drizzle me, baby!... I promise never to say that again."
- Herb and Breadcrumb Encrusted Chicken Recipe:
- Ingredients: • All-purpose flour • 2 medium size eggs • Italian breadcrumbs • Black pepper • Garlic salt • Parsley flakes • Boneless chicken breasts
- Optional honey mustard sauce: • 1/4 cup (60mL) of mayonnaise • 1 tablespoon (15mL) of honey • 1 tablespoon (15mL) of yellow or dijon mustard • 1 teaspoon (5mL) of worcestershire sauce
- Instructions: 1. Whisk the eggs including the whites along with the black pepper and parsley flakes together in a bowl. 2. Defrost and cut the chicken into strips. 3. Roll the chicken in the flour, egg and breadcrumbs thoroughly coating it. Important! Follow the order of flour, then egg, then breadcrumb. 4. Lay the strips on a baking tray and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C. 5. Sprinkle the garlic salt and parsley flakes onto the chicken and rub the herbs into the breading. 6. Bake the chicken for 18-20 minutes.
- Optional honey mustard sauce instructions: 1. Combine: mayonnaise, honey, mustard and worcestershire sauce into a bowl. 2. Whisk the ingredients together till a fluid consistency is achieved. 3. Leave the sauce to cool in the fridge while the chicken is baking. 4. Drizzle over the finished chicken.