On Saturday, October 29th, 2016, Stephen and Mal streamed Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance games for over 19 hours to raise money for their local children's hospital, the McLeod's Children's Hospital in Florence, SC.
This was their 5th year doing Extra Life. Their goal was set to $10,000 and viewers shattered it, raising $14,049. To date, they've raised $34,494 for the hospital.
The stream was set up in a way that allowed viewers to donate towards the next game Stephen and Mal would play. However, this year they tried to play each game for only 30 minutes instead of 45 minutes, so they could fit in more games. The chat was moderated by Hayley and several others.
Game Boy Games PlayedEdit
- Madden NFL 07
- Mother 3 (Played Twice)
- Pokémon Emerald
- Super Mario Land
- Godzilla: Domination (Played Twice)
- Barbie as the Island Princess
- Fire Emblem
- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
- Final Fantasy VI Advance
- Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal
- WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgames!
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters
- Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
- Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
- Rhythm Tengoku
Memorable Moments from this stream: Edit
- Not a Real Professor - #3 (Pokémon Emerald)
- Princess Stephen - #6 (Barbie as the Island Princess)
- Praise The Sun! - #6 (Barbie as the Island Princess)
- Really Long Pre-Rendered Cutscene - #8 (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories)
- Jitters and Slim Shady are... TEAM NUTSHACK - #9 (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team)
- Triforce of Toast - #9 (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team)
- GIR GET HUGEBALL - #11 (Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal)