Some time later, Stephen has had another dream about Dan, this time about the way he ended a Stephen & Friends video in which the text kept fading in and out. Meanwhile, Mal is watching Emmy play Earthbound blind on her Twitch channel.
Anyway, as promised, Mallory has prepared an amazing dinner of salmon onigiri, slow cooker ribs, Parmesan-fried Brussels sprouts, and even some dark chocolate cashew butter cups for dessert.
They end off their night by having some grapes, after recording some Broken Picturephone for Stephen & Friends.
- Dan left a comment on this vlog, which read: "Dream Machine, Experimental Log #4: Testing the machine has gone splendidly. Must fix code that creates animals in the Dream Mainframe. It sometimes sends dogs instead of bears. Regardless, Phase One is complete. Fixing animal anomalies and commencing onto Phase Two."
- Emmy has joined in many of the recent Stephen & Friends videos and was seen on the vlog during PAX West 2015 vlogs.
- Mark's Slow Cooker Ribs
- Spice Rub:
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 full rack ribs
- Bottle of BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's (original)/Open Pit Original (Mark's choice)/Stubb's Sticky Sweet (Mal's choice))
- Spice Rub:
- Mix spice rub in a bowl. Remove membrane from back of ribs. Chop into 3rds. Rub all sides of each 3rd with spice rub. Place vertically in a slow cooker with the larger side down. Make a triangle /_\ out of the 3rds and use toothpicks to help keep it standing. Count toothpicks used so you make sure you remove the right number and don't miss any when they're done.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and place on baking sheet. Brush with BBQ sauce and broil in oven for 3-5 mins until sauce is bubbling.