"Earthbound Battle" is the 6th episode of Intro to Painting on MalMakes. In this episode, Mal shows how to make pour paintings as she paints the background of the Starman Super battle from Earthbound.
This painting is entitled "One-Twenty-Eight".
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Carbon Black, Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, (optional) Introductory Color Set
- Golden Fluid Acrylic in Interference Gold (Fine)
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in: Titanium White, Carbon Black
- Specialty Items: GAC 800, Princeton Catalyst Wedge #3, Plastic Sheeting, Palette, Chalk pastel pencil, T-square, Fine Mist Spray Bottle
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Mal has also done other paintings inspired by Earthbound, which are "Ness's Dream", "Edisnoom", "Onett Jazz", "Summers", "Grapefruit Falls", and "Pink Cloud".
- Stephen made a Let's Play of Earthbound on StephenPlays, and Stephen and Mal played Earthbound during Extra Life 2012 and 2013.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.