"Skyrim" is the 1st episode of Intro to Painting on MalMakes. In this episode, Mal goes over a technique for painting a night sky.
This painting is entitled "Night Watch".
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white or black
- Brushes: Assorted Acrylic Brushes like "Flats" and "Rounds" in many sizes. A flat the size of a finger is good for the trees and some smaller rounds for the dragon.
- Paints: Heavy Body Acrylics such as Liquitex Heavy Body or Golden Artist Acrylics (Heavy Body) in Magenta, Cyan, Mars Black, and Titanium White.
- Special Tools: Natural Sea Sponge and a Toothbrush (don't brush your teeth with it! :) )
- Special Paints: Golden High Flow Acrylic in Titanium White
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.