Stephen hosts a live Q&A panel at the Southeast Game Exchange 2018!
It was initially going to be a panel about his experience working as a YouTube content creator, but after realizing that most of the audience was already familiar with his and Mal's content, he turned it into a live Q&A panel.
- What's it like to do this kind of thing for this long?
- What is your favorite Memorable Moment and what is your favorite one of Mal's paintings?
- Do you ever find the vlog to be a chore? Do you ever get to the end of a day and realize you never filmed anything - is it like "I didn't film anything" or "oh crap, I didn't film anything"?
- Has there ever been a point where video games have lost their meaning to you?
- How does it feel coming to a convention like this and there's so many people that recognise you and they're just like complete strangers?
- For your day off, what non-video game or vlog-related stuff grants challenges that you look forward to?
- What would you say would be a good thing to do for a Let's Player who wants to get started to get noticed?
- How did you get started making videos on YouTube?
- Would you recommend going to art colleges for YouTube/making videos?
- The vlog is approaching its tenth anniversary this November: do you have any plans for that?
- Favorite game or game series that you've worked on?
- What do you think is going to be the best upcoming game for the Switch?
- Have you ever had anybody up in arms about not wanting to be on the vlog?
- Can't wait to see more D&D content.
- When you have to buy a piece of equipment, how do you go about researching pros and cons and any features? Also, specifically for cameras, what features do you absolutely have to have?
- On the topic of making a vlog now that is almost 10 years old, how do you see yourself in 10, 20 years?
- What is your favorite licensed game and why?
- What was your favorite moment when playing Chulip?
- What happened to the heels that you got [in mail]?
- How are you enjoying Avatar: The Last Airbender?
- If you had the free time to explore a hobby like speedrunning a video game, would you and what game would you speed run?
- Are you planning on archiving your streams?
- What in your life has been your most surreal moment?
- Have you managed to avoid most of the spoilers [for ''The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild'']?
- Why don't [we] ever see you actually working?
- When was the time frame when you realised that you could make a career out of YouTube?