- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen has spent the day making Memorable Moments because his hard drive is full. Mal has made potato and cheese soup for dinner. Stephen talks briefly about his and Mal's ongoing work with logos, then mentions that Looney Tunes is on TV. He reminisces about the show, and says that he appreciates the Sylvester and Tweety bits and the orchestrations more now that he is older.
- Cheesy Bacon Potato Soup recipe (note: all measurements are approximate):
- Cook bacon (about a pound, but go wild), then remove.
- In the same pan, sauté potatoes (we used about 8 fist-sized potatoes, but once again, go wild) and garlic (2 cloves, minced) in the bacon grease, then remove.
- Take 1/2 cup of the grease and mix with 1/2 cup flour to make "roux"—whisk it thoroughly!
- In a new large pot, cook the roux for a minute or two until golden.
- Mix in chicken stock (2 cans).
- Bring to boil, add a teaspoon of cooking wine.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Heat pint of Half & Half in a separate sauce pan till hot (not boiling) then add to soup pot.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add one large block of cheddar (about 2 pounds).
- Add the bacon.
- Heat everything till hot and cheese is melted.
- Eat it, baby. Good luck! :D