Mal was also inspired to paint this picture after feeling a bit nostalgic for winters in Wisconsin, where she grew up. Coincidentally, some of the techniques she uses in this painting are the same ones she used to create a mural while she was a student teacher in Wisconsin.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, and Simply Simmons
- Paint: Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Titanium White, Mars Black, Primary Cyan, Ultramarine Blue, Pyrrole Orange, Primary Magenta
- Specialty Items: Palette knife/Painting knife
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.