Morning Mario is Stephen's 61st Let's Play. The series allows viewers to submit level suggestions in Super Mario Maker, which Stephen then tries to complete. Morning Mario videos come out every weekday at 6am EST.
Morning Mario was announced on September 18th, debuted on September 21st, 2015, and has been on hiatus since November 2nd, 2018.
Morning Mario has returned with the release of Super Mario Maker 2 on July 1st, 2019 and is currently ongoing.
Episodes 1 to 800 Edit
Episodes 801 to 900 Edit
- Morning Mario is BACK! | Morning Mario #801
- Hello, 3D World! | Morning Mario #802
- Under the Angry Sun | Morning Mario #803
- Underground Coin Collecting | Morning Mario #804
- The Keymaster | Morning Mario #805
- Suntouch Sanctuary | Morning Mario #806
- Zelda OoT: Deku Tree | Morning Mario #807
- Super Mario Ball | Morning Mario #808
- Switch x Switch | Morning Mario #809
- Thwomp's Toybox | Morning Mario #810
- Balls to the Walls | Morning Mario #811
- Peaceful Puzzle Primeval Forest | Morning Mario #812
Memorable Moments From This Series Edit
- 300 Episodes of Morning Mario! - #1 to #300
- Stephen initially collected levels using a Google Form. But, on September 25th, 2015, he switched to a new system for collecting user-submitted levels, with help from Chaz. This new system allows players to play other user-submitted levels and rate them using 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 stars. The highest rated levels are played on Morning Mario, respectively.
- All episodes of Morning Mario up to #560 were edited by Stephen. All subsequent episodes have been edited by Dan as of Day 2927.
- Starting from Morning Mario #680, Stephen began asking the viewers a question every 5th episode, or on every Friday episode of the series. Some questions have generated incredibly interesting replies, like this one.
- At the end of Morning Mario #785, Stephen announced that the series would be going on hiatus after episode #800, due to not enough people rating or submitting quality levels. In a reaction video to the February 2019 Nintendo Direct, as well as Day 3368, Stephen announced that Morning Mario will return with Episode 801 in June.
- As of episode #801, Morning Mario is using Super Mario Maker 2 to play user-submitted levels using an edited version of the system made by Chaz.