In Wisconsin, Mallory makes a lot of Red Velvet Cookies for a family get-together (recipe below). Much of the rest of the day is spent playing board games together.
Meanwhile, Stephen spends the day working on the old vlog timeline. He also explains how Mal has been sending him the footage to include in the vlog: an app called Send Anywhere. It allows users to send videos and other files to anyone anywhere, with download links expiring 48 hours after the files have been uploaded. This app is highly recommended by Stephen (not a sponsor), and he may end up using it more in the future.
Red Velvet CookiesEdit
- 1 box Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine one (1) box of Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix, two (2) eggs and one-third (1/3) cup vegetable oil.
- Form teaspoon sized balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet or baking pan about one inch (1”) apart. Slightly pat down the top of each cookie ball.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the top of cookies are crackled.
- Cool cookies completely and frost with vanilla/cream cheese frosting.
- Any Duncan Hines cake mix will work except Butter Golden Cake Mix