- What Halloween costumes did you wear as kids?
- Stephen, do you help with the housework (cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc.)?
- Lately it seems that viewers are pushing for longer content on StephenPlays. Do you see 30 minute episodes for all LP's (besides Fallout 4) becoming the norm in the future?
- What is Justin's job, what was his profession, and what school did he go to?
- Is there anyone that you've wanted to meet that you haven't already met?
- How long did you two date before you started to openly talk about marrying each other?
- When you go to a convention, have Jon or Emile ever asked you to help out with Thrown Controllers?
- Do you announce that you’re going to start filming, or do you just do it? Mal, when you’re filming, do you choose what to shoot, or does Stephen direct you?
- Now that you have a house, will the kitties be allowed outside?
- You're with each other more than ever—do you still have date night and quality time together?
- When they recorded this Q&A, they had just moved into their new house so instead of the usual backdrop of shelves, the backdrop in this episode is a plain wall.