- Summer was largely responsible for the vlog getting behind, and a huge source of stress. How do you plan to prevent that in Summer 2016?
- Would you consider MalMakes as a potential teaching tool for your students, or even providing education-specific videos separate from what you're doing so far?
- Stephen, now that you've been out of college for quite some time, are there any editing skills that you've forgotten or no longer use?
- What advice would you give for interviewing for a teaching job, and what advice would you give for the first few days/weeks/months of classes for a new teacher?
- When you are planning a painting for MalMakes, is it difficult to brainstorm ideas or does it just come naturally? How do you choose a game and what to paint?
- How did you start using Apple products?
- I know Mal and Hayley have cosplayed for PAX before, but do either of you have future cosplay plans?
- Mal, the reaction to MalMakes has been extremely positive. How do you feel about the reaction? Did you expect this response to the channel and your work?
- Can we see the Earthbound painting your student gave you?