- Stephen, if YouTube never existed, what would you be doing now? Would you have chosen a different degree? Would you have gone to SCAD? Your life, in a way, revolves around YouTube so how different would your life be without it, or if it didn't exist?
- Do you and Mal ever get into any arguments?
- I have been watching the past videos, and on the 521 bonus video Alex scared the (crap) out of you. Were you talking to Mallory on Skype then? If so, Mallory, what was your reaction?
- Did you know Mallory in high school?
- Stephen, how much of what you film each day do you actually keep? Like, do you film a lot of footage and then during editing, do you just keep the best parts?
- Hey Stephen and Mal! What did your parents think when they found out you two were dating over the Internet? Did they have a weird reaction or did they find it normal?
- Stephen, when did you first think about proposing to Mal and how scared where you when you did it? Plus did you at all think she would say no?
- Did "Argyl" come from the segment on Galaxy News Radio in Fallout 3 entitled "The Adventures of Herbert 'Daring' Dashwood and His Stalward Cool Manservant, Argyl"?
- What are your favorite drinks?
- What are your favorite types of music? (genres)
- Hello Stephen, Would you ever change the feel/attitude towards the Vlog in order to appeal to a larger audience, or would you rather keep the content same and potentially lose a few subscribers. Do you have an idea of a ratio between the number of viewers who watch the Let's Plays and viewers who watch the Vlog? Thank you.
- Stephen and Mal, how do you guys feel being in a long distance relationship affected your relationship, how long did you you both know each other before you got married? Was it weird to tell people who didn't know about it, and what would you say to someone in a long distance relationship right now?
- I have a few questions: 1. My fiancé is a first year teacher just like Mal, and tends to have trouble with the kids in her classes. Do you have any strategies or tips for classroom control, Mal? 2. We're also looking for places to honeymoon later this year. I suggested going to Myrtle Beach. Since you've lived there, do you have any recommendations or activities to do in town?
- Do you feel artists should also get a business degree to increase their chances of being taken seriously? And if so, what level degree?
- Do you prefer to draw traditionally or digitally?
- What do you in on your free time when you aren't making videos (Stephen) or at the school (Mal)?