- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen talks about the balloon thats been staying up. He then talks about the stuffed Chicken Breast and Sweet Potato Soufflé that Mal is making for dinner.
- The Title: Comes from the dinner.
- Mal's Sweet Potato Soufflé recipe:
- 3 large sweet potatoes or yams, cooked
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- Mix sweet potatoes, sugar, 1/2 c. butter, & eggs.
- Put into a dish (soufflé dish).
- Mix 1/4 c. butter and brown sugar and sprinkle over mix.
- Bake at 350ºF for 30 mins.