- Stephen and Mal's apartment
- Stephen's parents' house
Debra prepares some stuffed portobello mushrooms and shows the viewers how to do so as well!
- Deb's Stuffed Mushrooms recipe (quantities are approximate):
- Rinse 4 large portobello mushrooms and pat them dry. Cut off the stem of the mushrooms and put aside.
- Melt 4 tbsp of margarine and some garlic salt in the microwave together.
- Line a pan with heavy duty foil. Spread the margarine mix liberally over both sides of each mushroom and then place them stem-side-up on the pan.
- Chop up 4 cups of fresh spinach in a bowl with scissors. Cut up and mix in the leftover mushroom stems.
- Chop and add to the spinach mix half a cup of sun dried tomatoes and half a cup of artichokes in the brine. After that, add in half a cup of grated Parmesan cheese, 4 tbsp basil pesto (optional), a cup of Feta cheese, 1 tbsp of minced garlic (optional) and 1 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese. Mix well.
- Take the spinach mix and stuff the mushrooms with them. Add more shredded Mozzarella cheese (about 1+1/2 cups) to top off the stuffed mushrooms.
- Transfer the pan into a preheated oven at 400°F and bake the mushrooms for 15 to 20 minutes. In the last few minutes, switch the oven to broil to brown the tops of the mushrooms.
- While the mushrooms are in the oven, bring half a cup of balsamic vinegar and 2 tbsp of brown sugar to a boil and keep stirring to make a balsamic glaze.
- Drizzle the balsamic glaze over the tops of the stuffed mushrooms.