Previous Painting ("Sea Breeze Cove") | Next Painting ("Milky Way Wishes")
"Come Out To Play" Time Lapse
"Come Out To Play" is the 51st video game painting by Mal on MalMakes. This painting was inspired by Jolly Roger Bay, a level from Super Mario 64, which Mal has made a Let's Play of with Stephen.
- Canvas: 18x24 Gessoed in white
- Favorite Brushes: Blick Studio, Liquitex Basic, Simply Simmons
- Golden Heavy Body Acrylic in: Mars Black, Titanium White, Primary Magenta, Primary Cyan, Primary Yellow, Phthalo Green (Blue Shade), Phthalo Green (Yellow Shade), and (Optional) Introductory Color Set
- Golden High Flow Acrylic in Titanium White
- Specialty Items: Golden Glazing Liquid, Palette Knife, Palette, Chalk Pastel Pencil, T-square, Molotow Marker, Fine Mist Spray Bottle
- Posters and prints of this painting can be purchased here.
- Mal has made other paintings based on other Mario games, including: