- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen and Mal make Mark Weir's Legendary Taco Pizza for dinner. Join them on their journey and learn how to make a taco pizza in the process!
Mal also shows off her plants, which are growing very nicely.
- Taco Pizza recipe
- Acquire some kind of pizza dough and press it into a pizza shape on a pan, or get pre-made crust.
- Poke it several times with a fork, then bake it on the bottom rack of the oven at 475°F for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven.
- Spread (1 can of?) refried beans on the crust, leaving 1" of crust from the sides uncovered.
- Apply taco seasoning liberally over the refried beans.
- Put the pizza crust back into the oven (still at 475°F) until the crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle cheese (they used sharp cheddar) over the refried beans, and then cut the pizza into slices.
- Then, add chopped lettuce and diced tomatoes (and other taco fillings if you want) and a few dollops of sour cream (optional).
- Lastly, finish off the pizza with more cheese.