- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen gives a few updates on LP videos and plays around with Google's voice search. He also finishes assembling the chest of drawers in his bedroom under the "supervision" of Mal.
Later, a thunderstorm comes through the area accompanied by hail. To end the Vlog, Stephen shares METC500's banana muffin recipe from a few days ago.
- METC500's Bananafanna Muffin Recipe:
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Medium Sized Ripe Bananas (mashed fine with a fork)
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup (or 1/2 Stick) Butter or Margarine, melted
- 1) Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease the mini-muffin tin.
- 2) Mix the mashed bananas, egg and melted butter together with a wooden spoon.
- 3) Combine the flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl with a wooden spoon.
- 4) Add the ingredients and mix until combined.
- 5) Fill the tin with batter and bake for 13 minutes.