Previous Vlog (Day 2266) | Next Vlog (Day 2268)
- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Mal varnishes her Pikmin painting before shipping it off to the highest bidder on Ebay. Debra brings over some Banana Cream Cheese Muffins for dessert.
- Banana Cream Cheese Muffins recipe (make 12-15 muffins):
- 1 box Krusteaz Banana Nut Supreme Muffin Mix
- Filling: 8oz cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 12-15 pecans
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Add 1-2 tbsp. filling in each muffin cup.
- Add more muffin mix on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Add pecan in center.
- Bake at 400°F for 16-18 minutes.