Mallory decides that she and Stephen should try a new vegetable, so she prepares garlic sautéed bok choy (and steak) for them tonight. First impressions: the stem tastes like cucumber and the leaves taste like spinach.
Later, Stephen and Mal finish editing Mal's next painting video - it's Animal Crossing this week!
Unfortunately, Stephen's videos seem to be getting hit with "Limited or No Ads" lately. He suspects that it probably has something to do with the whole Logan Paul fiasco.
- Garlic Sautéed Bok Choy recipe:
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 head bok choy, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- Preheat oil in large skillet or wok 2-3 minutes on medium. Cook garlic in oil 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add bok choy and cook 5-8 minutes or until the green parts of the leaves turn bright green and stalks become slightly translucent.