- Stephen and Mal's apartment
Stephen discovers that sliced tomato and chicken makes a great combination on pizza. Mal also decides to make some zucchini bread, which Stephen finds surprisingly good, given that he doesn't like zucchini.
- Zucchini Bread recipe:
- Dry ingredients: 3 cups flour, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, 3 tsp cinnamon
- Wet ingredients: 3 eggs, 1 cup oil, 1 cup brown sugar, 1+1/4 cup white sugar, 3 tsp vanilla essence
- Other: 3-4 cups grated zucchini, chocolate chips
- Grease 2 8x4" bread pans.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix.
- Add zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pans and bake until done.